December 29, 2016

Lola Fischer's work in Asian Art Biennale 2016!



I have had an honour to take part in one of the biggest art events in Asia, the 17th Asian Art Biennale Bangladesh. The stunning exhibition which presents very high level of selected artworks from around the world took place in Shilpakala Art Academy in Dhaka. Many different artistic languages, disciplines, and mediums from differents cultures made this event quite diverse.

I would like to say a big "thank you" to my dear friend Lena Kelekian for organizational help. I would also like to thank the Cultural Departement in The Municipality of Krakow for helping me with all the formal issues. I am very grateful for the recommendation letter issued by the Director of the Cultural Departement, Ms. Katarzyna Olesiak.

The exhibition will last till the 30th of December 2016. Thank you to all the organizers for their hard work :)!


"Simply-city" 30x90 cm | digital graphic based on linocuts


No comments:

Post a Comment